Please click on the presentation names to find PDFs of the presentations.
PechaKucha: 5 x 7 min Presentations on Projects
- Paul McAlister, McAlister Architects | Centre for Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technologies, Omagh, Co Tyrone
- Frank Cooney, Cooney Architects | Commercial Retrofit Project
- Paul McNally, Ecological Architecture | Ecological Architecture Detailing for Clonmel Passivhaus Commercial Build
- John Morehead, Wain Morehead Architects | The Garden Still House, Midleton Distillery, Cork
- Patrick Lloyd, Peter Legge Associates | Unavailable
- Joseph Little – Joseph Little Architects | Unavailable
- Lee Corcoran, DIT Dublin Energy Lab | Hygrothermal performance of four typical timber framed walls in a temperate maritime climate
- Trevor Hickey, University of Limerick | Developing educational resources for teaching; Passivhaus concepts in the Irish context
- Angela Werdenich, iPHA | The EuroPHit Project
- Miguel Ramirez, University of Ulster – The EINSTEIN Project | The EINSTEIN Project
- Michael Hanratty, Energy Action – The Tabula Project | The Tabula Project
2. Low Energy Houses – Frequently Asked Questions!
- Andrew Lundberg, DIT | Does thermal bridge detailing really matter?
- Andrew Treacy, Versatile | Do low energy houses with heat recovery ventilation feel stuffy?
- Ross Cremin, Passivelab | Are passive homes more expensive than conventional?
- Seamus Kiernan, Heating Distributers | Can I have a stove or an open fire in a passive house?
- Gary / Brendan Carroll, Episensor | How do you know if a building matches the label?
3. Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Simon McGuinness, Dublin School of Architecture | Building science and nZEB
- Lars Pettersson, Scandinavian Homes | Renovation with passive ambitions
- Peter Keig, University of Ulster | PHPP versus recorded results for a low energy retrofit
- Maurice Falvey, Nilan | Results from two years monitoring of a Passive House located in Kerry
- Francis Clauson, Owner – Passive House Wexford and Zeno Winkens, Architect – Winkens Architecture | The First year in an A1 rated Passive House
Lunch Time Presentation
What Now for the Construction Industry
- Bord Gais Networks Services Centre – read more (Edith Blennerhassett, Engineering Environments) RIAI Best Sustainable Project 2013
- Award Winning Dwelling, Scotland (Kirsty Maguire, Kirsty Maguire Architect Ltd)