Passive House – The key to sustainable buildings! is the slogan for the upcoming 25th International Passive House Conference in Wuppertal, Germany. We are looking for your projects, research and new developments to create an inspiring and varied programme. You have the opportunity to submit your abstract online until the 15th of February, 2021.
Who can submit an abstract?The Call for Papers is open to everyone! We welcome all contributions that demonstrate how Passive House is a key to sustainability. We kindly ask you not to submit more than two contributions per person.
What’s the procedure?After the deadline for submissions on 15 February 2021, the scientific advisory board will evaluate the submitted contributions. At the advisory board meeting, 80 contributions will be selected on the basis of their ranking. The speakers are expected to be informed about the outcome of their submissions in April 2021. The conference programme will subsequently be published on our website.
- Pioneering Passive House: Use of ecological construction materials
- Energy efficiency and renewables? Why not both!
- Passive house: A proven pathway to nZEB
- Future-proof and comfortable – even in the face of climate change!
- Passive house is cool: cooling concepts in Passive House buildings
- Passive House worldwide: Implementation in emerging economies
- A healthy way to learn and work: Ventilation systems in Passive houses
- Prefabrication at the highest level: New build and renovation
- It keeps getting better: Using Passive House components
- Multiple storeys – maximum efficiency: Passive House apartment buildings
- Challenge accepted: Energy-efficient non-residential buildings
- Live better in energy efficient neighbourhoods
- Out of the niche: Communicating Passive House successfully
- Politics and Passive House: Funding for high energy efficiency
- The customer is king: Passive House from the client’s perspective
- Tools and concepts for Passive House implementation
- Lifelong Learning: Training and quality assurance
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Wuppertal!