Presented by Tomas O Leary, Mosart, this recorded RIAI CPD webinar provides industry insight, into the role of windows in delivering cost-effective NZEB & Passive House.
What are the learning objectives?
At the end of this CPD you will be able to:
- Define the term ‘NZEB’, including performance standards and Key Compliance Dates
- Explain the concept of window energy balance
- List and define key energy-related window performance criteria
- Describe key window energy performance rating schemes, including Passive House
- Outline the role of windows in providing indoor comfort
- Highlight key considerations in window fitting details
- Explain how solar gains and visible light transmittance are influenced by coatings on the glass
- Outline how windows and doors can be optimized based on residential and commercial case studies
Who should attend?
Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Property Consultants, Installers, anybody with an interest in NZEB & Passive Window performance
How much does it cost?
This is a free webinar & attendance at this presentation entitles the recipient to 1 CPD Point (structured).
Senator Windows are approved RIAI CPD Network Providers